To win the book Grammar Up, you have to answer all the quizzes and write one comment to this site.
There will be 10 quizzes and the competition finishes at 12:00 p.m. on 14th August 2016.
Competition Quiz 7
0 of 1 questions completed
Complete the following quiz.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 1
Put the verb in the brackets into the correct form.
- I'll look for your keys and if I (find) (find) it I (will give, 'll give) (give) you a call.
- If the crowd (hadn't cheered, had not cheered) (not cheer) we (wouldn't have run, would not have run) (run) back to see what had happened.
- Tell her to bring her bicycle inside. If she (leaves) (leave) it outside someone (will steal) (steal) it.
- Jane is sitting beside beside the openfire. She says: "I love open fires. If (had)(have) nothing but a radiator to sit beside I (would get, 'd get) (get) depressed.
- We had a lot of problems putting up the tent. If it (hadn't been, had not been) (be) so windy it (wouldn't have been, would not have been) (be) so difficult.
Leaderboard: Competition Quiz 7
|Table is loading|
|No data available|