Another month is over, so it is time to recapitulate. In January I published 8 posts. Some of them were very successful but some were not.
The most successful post was the Kitchen tools and equipment. It contains a nice picture to teach the vocabulary, a worksheet and an interactive exercises.
The second most popular post was the post about the usage of Little and Few. Little and Few – learn the difference. It contains a nice infographic and several interactive exercises.
On the third place there is the post I have spent most time on. In cooperation with Ann Foreman from British Council we created a great post explaining the usage of Wish clauses. You can see the results of our effort at Wish clauses for intermediate students.
Top 5 posts in February:
- Kitchen tools and equipment 86,982 views
- Little and Few – learn the difference 49,080 views
- Wish clauses for intermediate students 32,067 views
- Present simple tense for elementary students 23,032 views
- Office equipment vocabulary 14,703 views